• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Mains

Do You Pikachu?

• Total voters

SSBcoRD

Smash Rookie
NNID
EikachuPro
Who mains Pikachu? I do
Who thinks Pikachu should be a top tier? I do
Who thinks that Pikachu has a good time against a bunch of the characters in the game? I do
Who thinks Pikachu is cool

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Who mains Pikachu? I do
Who thinks Pikachu should be a top tier? I do
Who thinks that Pikachu has a good time against a bunch of the characters in the game? I do
Who thinks Pikachu is cool
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you do?

Chief Hotsuin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blue-Rob
3DS FC
3411-3937-1436
l'd love to Pikachu just because of his up-b. That looks like an amazing move. Ntm literally everything else about Pika, but his lack of range or powerful aerials is a big turn-off to me, since l'm so used to big disjoints and hitboxes with swordsmen. And he takes a lot of time to learn how to play, so the most l'd probably do with him is occasional casual matches when l'm not feeling Jiggs or something.

Although it would be nice to learn about Pikachu, so l could have a better time beating this one guy, FuTure20xx, in tournaments. l just can't hit him and get an advantageous position ever. Even though it's probably just because he's good, some matchup knowledge would be cool.

Top Bottom