• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu in Brawl

Tsuki

Smash Apprentice
I know this is the melee part,but making a thread for a single char in the Brawl Discussion would be senseless..

After Pikachu was the highest Tier Char in SSB and got really really nerfed in SSBM:
Do you think Pikachu has a chance to get some Buffs again so hes High-Mid- or High-Tier again?
Well,I would play him on anyway just to pwn some fox or so online, but he really deserves a buff i think ^^.

What do you think?

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Quite a bit of topics you're making. I noticed:
1. On the trailer his Fsmash is a hell of a lot bigger. Which may imply better overall range.

2. He is powerful. when Sakurai says he is poweful, then he is VERY poweful.

3. He is agile. Does this also mean less lag?

4. They had to bring him up. Pikachu sucked SSBM because in SSB64 he was broken. To a non comp smasher he is one of the worst chars.

All that's going against him is his weight.

I think it will be in mid tier/ close to high tier, mid tier

Tsuki

Smash Apprentice
Well i'm new to the forum so I'm starting all Topics that were on my mind for a long Time :p
I hope the things you say are right ^^

(Btw: I am a comp smasher since there are almost no tournaments here in Germany T_T
I may play against my brother who doesnt even know teching >_<)

Top Bottom