• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu footstools

CrowAU

Smash Rookie
So I've been experimenting with Pikachu and footstooling and i have found that uptilt to footstool can work up to around 70% and can be immediately followed up with a jolt for a jab lock (this still needs to be tested more), although I am wondering if anybody knows anymore ways to use footstooling as pikachu such as ways to lead into it or follow up after.

Last edited:

Thyismyname

Smash Rookie
There is a jab lock set up on sheik at 0%. you have to RAR up air into a footstool and immediately side b to lock her. It's kind of a tight timing but doable.

Zerocakes

Smash Cadet
NNID
ZeroBox
3DS FC
1607-2766-5470
I saw a really cool video on twitter of pikachu doing a footstool after an upair, then quick attacking to the ground in time to use jab to jablock them. I tried it myself but it's really hard to pull off. looks stylish as hell though haha

Top Bottom