• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PIKACHU DISCORD GROUP (like skype but more organized)

hell-dew

Smash Apprentice
So it seams like a lot of the smash groups are switching over to discord and honestly I want to follow suit.

Why discord some might ask?

Well to put it simply discord is better then skype for this type of group.

Discord is free the UI its much less taxing on your computer it crashes far less meaning no freezing if there are two many people simple features like being able to make sub groups to keep topics organized and talk about events as they happen etc.

im gonna need help with admins on this i can already think of certain people for this roll il probably expand it as a go.

Il post the link in this thread feel free to add it and lets get this started.

Copy the link below to get started Also id advise downloading the desktop/mobile app so your not stuck using it in browser.
https://discord.gg/0akH97AaUCvzHPQT

tell me if there is anything that's needed im a tad new to this but il be working things out as i go

Last edited:
Top Bottom