• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pikachu cg buffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

doopy423

Smash Rookie
"what exactly is a buffered grab? i play pikachu and i notice i need to "buffer" grab for many
sorry, i searched for it but cant seem to find it, can someone explain what a buffer grab is and how to do it?

gallax

Smash Hero
a buffer is where you input the grab command before you can actually grab.

also, these sort of things should be asked in the Q and A thread.

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
a buffer is where you input the grab command before you can actually grab.

also, these sort of things should be asked in the Q and A thread.
Just to clarify: Buffering is a mechanic in brawl where you can actually input a move a fraction of a second before you are technically allowed to preform the move, and as soon as you can use that move, the game will execute it. You can find out more about buffering here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=167109

Also, as galax said, we have a Q&A thread for questions such as these. In the future, just try and post your questions there. It helps keep the forum nice and clean and easy to read =)

Happy Pika-ing!

Mew.

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
Just to clarify: Buffering is a mechanic in brawl where you can actually input a move a fraction of a second before you are technically allowed to preform the move, and as soon as you can use that move, the game will execute it. You can find out more about buffering here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=167109

Also, as galax said, we have a Q&A thread for questions such as these. In the future, just try and post your questions there. It helps keep the forum nice and clean and easy to read =)

Happy Pika-ing!

Mew.
Edit: ****, too slow. I'll put my response there as well just to keep things tidy.

Edit2: And now I've quoted my own post instead of just editing it. I'm failing tonight >.> Sorry about that guys.

gallax

Smash Hero
lol @ kitt. you did good man. you explained it better than me. except quoting your own quote for a double post is an amazing thing to do. i cant help but laugh at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom