• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pika vs Bayo

Switch FC
SW-4514-4687-3014
How you deal with Bayonetta as Pikachu? Remember that this character has insane combo potential and is the best charater as per now. Broken? Kinda debatable, as I already beat this character, but with other chars(including bowser jr. and kirby, both chars that should'nt be able to deal with her/him), and with my main, i couldn't(but I beat a Ryu with Pikachu).
Any tips?

Glitchy_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintend0pr0
How you deal with Bayonetta as Pikachu? Remember that this character has insane combo potential and is the best charater as per now. Broken? Kinda debatable, as I already beat this character, but with other chars(including bowser jr. and kirby, both chars that should'nt be able to deal with her/him), and with my main, i couldn't(but I beat a Ryu with Pikachu).
Any tips?
How do you beat her with your other chars?

Top Bottom