• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pika Pika!

Valacar

Smash Cadet
Pika Pika Pikachu!

Translation: Hello, I just joined the Smash Boards. Im a (mostly) casual Pikachu player looking to become more competitive (Like everyone else who joins these forums, lol).

I look forward to meeting you all and learning a ton about Smash. also super hyped for the new game coming out soon.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I'm amazed that you were able to say so much with just three words...well, just saying Pikachu's name three times anyway.

Lemme try.

Hoko Hoko Hokori!

Translation: Welcome to Smashboards! Your dedication to Pikachu is pretty awesome. I hope to catch you (hooray for pokemon jokes) around the forums and hope you enjoy your time here!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Lol. Thank you for the welcome. I've already learned a bunch in my short time here! something called Quick Attack Canceling. Seems promising :)
Ah yes, all the Pika tricks you can do with Quick Attack Canceling (QAC)..well you're going to continue learning a ton here, especially first starting out, so keep at it!

Top Bottom