• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pig Mask Theme: Confirmed!

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
OH wow! I love this song.... I SQUEALED (I made a funny!) when I heard this, cause I KNEW Sakurai was bound to put it in seeing on how he's been bent on MOTHER3.... oh yeah man! <3
Does this give Claus ALOT more of a chance with Sakurai seeming to not really care about spoilers? Perhaps, since MOTHER3 might not be locallized, perhaps, cramming MOTHER3 spoilers in SSE storyline?

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Hmm, you may have a point with the Claus remark! Let's hope so! He'd be such a cool newcommer!

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
It's not the game's theme and the song itself has no relationship to Lucas whatsoever, it's just used with Porky and in some of Claus's cutscenes, if I recall correctly.
Well Vesper, it's true that this has little to do with Lucas or this forum, but the MOTHER series isn't THAT popular, and it would be harder to discuss it with most of the other people visiting the character forums. In other words, it's much easier to put it here since most people who post/check on the Lucas threads are MOTHER 3 fans. The people on the Lucas threads are probably the most excited about the Pig Mask theme. I am, and I hope that after the song continues after a bit it changes to DCMC's version of the Pokey theme..and/or the Pokey bot theme.

Levitas

the moon
Anyone who knew this song before the brawl update wins. This song is the best. Of course, the final boss music from Mother 3 is even cooler....

Time to wait. And hope.

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
Anyone who knew this song before the brawl update wins. This song is the best. Of course, the final boss music from Mother 3 is even cooler....

Time to wait. And hope.
I hope you mean the Pokey boss music. That was epic...The Claus one was....wierd.

Top Bottom