• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Picture Problem on Web

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
This isn't really that big of a deal, but I'm still puzzled.

On brawlcentral.com's website, their logo/banner picture at the top doesn't show up on my computer; yet on every other computer I try it shows up. Anyone know why this might be happening, or a way to fix it? It's no big deal, but I figured one of you guys might know.

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
Hey, is there supposed to be pictures where the "All Costumes for All Characters" section is supposed to be? Because I don't see it.

If you're using FireFox, then I guess it's just a browser problem. I couldn't even open YouTube or a lot of other sites with it today.

Maybe you'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah I use Firefox, but I just checked and it does it in my IE too. It's been like this for almost a month now, so I'm skeptical on waiting. Thanks for the input though.

EDIT: Yeah and about a month ago it wouldn't show youtube videos on BC for me, and then it magically started working again, so maybe it's the site. Really I have no idea.

Top Bottom