• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Picking up Jigglypuff

EasilyDistracted54

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2363-5722-4046
I'm a falco main, thinking about picking up jigglypuff, no specific reason.
What Is the first thing I should "git gud" with as jiggs?

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
I'm a falco main, thinking about picking up jigglypuff, no specific reason.
What Is the first thing I should "git gud" with as jiggs?
Playing patiently is extremely important as Puff since you die so easily, so that is something you should keep in mind. As well as your spacing, which needs to be really on point for the same reason as being patient.

EasilyDistracted54

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2363-5722-4046
Playing patiently is extremely important as Puff since you die so easily, so that is something you should keep in mind. As well as your spacing, which needs to be really on point for the same reason as being patient.

Yeah, patience is pretty important. I wish I had actually people to practice my spacing against, best I have is the new 20xx cpus.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Yeah, patience is pretty important. I wish I had actually people to practice my spacing against, best I have is the new 20xx cpus.
Yeah there isn't much to practice in 20XX for Puff. Most of your learning is gonna be done with real people. You can practice general movement of course, then the more difficult stuff like SDIing Fox's uair

EasilyDistracted54

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2363-5722-4046
Yeah there isn't much to practice in 20XX for Puff. Most of your learning is gonna be done with real people. You can practice general movement of course, then the more difficult stuff like SDIing Fox's uair
Yeah, that uair is killer. At least 20xx has more challenging cpus, better than vanilla cpus. The only person I have to play against is my firend, who mainly plays smash 4.

Masondeanm

Smash Cadet
If you don't have people to play with, there is no "gitting gud" with any character—plain and simple.

Last edited:
Top Bottom