• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Picking and choosing custom content

Bostaroth

Smash Rookie
Hey,
I was wondering if there is any way to pick and choose content that I like. Mostly character models. Like, I've been downloading packs and whatnot but I like some of the new colors/models but others change the character models far too much to be used in competitive play. I was wondering if I could just pick our a few models I like and make my own version. Also, like a css from a pack, and pick and choose levels... I'm willing to work with software to do so but I don't know where to start.

Bostaroth

Smash Rookie
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php

This is pretty much the largest database of brawl hacks on the internet. It has everything from Final Destination textures to Mewtwo PSA's to Coin Launcher textures to SFX for everything. You will need to learn how to apply things like CSPs manually using brawlbox, but there is a bunch of guides just a google search away.
I was afraid it wasn't going to be as simple as 'drag and drop' but it probably won't be too bad considering all the content is already created, I just need to assemble it.
Thanks for the response!

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
for stuff like textures, it really is as easy as drag and drop. If you want the stuff to show up on the CSS and SSS, you gotta learn to edit stuff in brawlbox. It'll show up ingame though if you just put the file in the right place with the right name.

Top Bottom