• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pickering, Ontario Smashfest

homsar

Smash Ace
Hey guys. Me and McD of Critical Impact want to hold a smashfest at our local rec center. The thing is that we are not sure if there would be any intrest in coming to pickering. We are only 30 - 60 min drive east from toronto depending on the days traffic, etc. Or alternatively you can take GO transit into Pickering. So, would you come to a smashfest in Pickering? If we get good feedback we will start to orginize.

McD

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, for sure guys, come on out. It will be tons of fun.
We live in a really good area, its open, and easy to get around. Everyone is invited, and this is a great chance to meet some smash players that maybe you havn't met, or don't know there names or whatever ^.^
I really this things goes down, I can't wait, its going to be AWSOME!
so yeah, lets get some responds here eh

McD

Smash Journeyman
They might not do it if enough people aren't interested....

Btw, McD, if this happens......Keep the "Nipple stud" talk away from people who are playing. :p
Dude, you know I can't do that
I love the studs
But I am playing Pichu now, so it just won't be "as much" ^-^

McD

Smash Journeyman
We might just make a thread, saying we are holding a tourny, hopefully moer people step up to coming ^-^
That would be pretty nice . . . !

Top Bottom