• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pick Luigi's Mansion

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
due the confined spaces in that stage, diddy *****, he basically can do dash attack -> *insert move* if you're inside the building, since the ceiling stops the knockback. and then after that you can tech or roll chase for more damage.
great for building quick damage.

not to mention bananas are ****ing silly on this stage. you can lay a banana on the top floor and someone on the bottom floor can jump or be knocked into it and slip. some times they hit it just by doing one of their moves. happens with tall characters a lot.

consider this stage for your counterpick.

WhiteCarnation

Smash Cadet
Luigi's Mansion is actually the level I chose randomly when I decided to give Diddy a good go and now he's my main big time. It turned into a favorite level of mine due to how the gameplay and graphics are and the music is cool too.

Interesting other people picked up on this exact same thing.

Top Bottom