• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu's KOing Attacks?

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
Pichu is a very fun character to play. Infact, T0MMY got me into playing Pichus. I believe I'm getting better at being a Pichu player. There is only 1 thing I don't like about my Pichu skills. That is that I can't KO well.

Moves I use mainly on getting damge up:
- Shuffling (U-air, N-Air, and B-Air is use the most)
- Approaching Aerial-B
- Down Tilt
- Up Tilt
- Grabbing

Edgeguarding moves:
- Down Tilt
- Forward Smash
- Down Smash (Facing Behind)

Finishing Moves:
- Foward Smash
- Down Smash
- Up Smash
- Back Throw ~> Intercept

I feel still after all these, I don't have a "KO"ing Pichu. I simply have a Pichu that can hit up to very high percentage just to KO. Moves that give Pichu damage back is a big piece of "eww" to me. Some of Pichu' better attacks do give him damage. The problem is range. A number of Pichu's smash and ever his grab lack range. Some one help me out or give me pointers, please! That would be greatly appreciated.

If not, maybe Pichu just isn't my character. I might find another character to be interested in.

T0MMY

Smash Master
All the problems you are having KOing your opponent is what every Pichu player has a problem with. I'll discuss, in detail, what you need to consider about KO'ing with Pichu.

EDIT: Ok, so I ended up writing a lot, I just cut&pasted it into my guide, so go read an update on it now.

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
I was sorta expecting you to reply, T0MMY. Which is odd. (Not too many Pichu players...)

I'll go check the section, thanks.

Top Bottom