• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu's Debate (READ BEFORE VOTING)

Would u like to help ???

• Do it for the PM Roster

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky Pikachu

Smash Rookie
Note to SmashStaff: Due to Pichu not having a page in the Character section (as well as no "Others" page), this thread will have to go HERE. Sorry....

================================================================================================

Ever since the April Fools video of Pichu my mind has been racing on this very thought. Why do so many people look down on Pichu?

My guess is the self-damaging handicap that Pichu was given. However, in my opinion, this makes Pichu the most skill-based character in Melee, do to the fact that you can't spam like you can with Pikachu (we all know how much we hate it when Pikachu spams).

Now...
Look at the screenshot i took of Anti Guy's thread......
http://prntscr.com/81cvm1

As u can see, the poll was determined by 3 things; up-votes (+1), half-votes (+0.5), and down-votes (-1)

But that isn't how i read this poll....

I went by the total of the 3 numbers in parenthesis to determine how much of a debate each character was. But if u look closely...Pichu was a bigger debate than King K. Rool....

Here are the total number of votes for Pichu compared to the Top 5 characters.....

Issac:
252+49+12=313
Ridley:
205+53+39=297
Black Shadow Ganondorf:
168+43+48=259
Lyn:
136+55+38=229

Pichu:
83+37+84=204

King K. Rool:
111+65+19=195

On that note, I think more players would play ProjectM if Pichu came back (in my opinion). Heck, I would even come running back. That's only reason I'm playing BrawlMinus atm. The haters may hate, but I'm completely sure that nobody is gonna quit ProjectM just because Pichu gets added.

Plus, if ur not in it for Pichu, at least be in it for the "complete smash roster". Who wouldn't want to have the ability of playing ANY smash character in ONE GAME???

This makes me think of having ProjectM for Smash4 atm.....

Anyways.....
If u would like to help Pichu (or the roster), please submit ur vote in the attached poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom