• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu in Brawl(Workshop project)

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I always wanted dair to spike or something, but I play melee because it's melee, and I don't have brawl anymore and I wouldn't mind playing brawl+ it's just the some reason why I,ve never smoked pot before no one is giving it away for free.

Cia

das kwl
If you can, you should make it so that even tho Pichu is slowly killing himself, that he can some how use that to his advantage. (like lucario)

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
I tried the B+ Pichu, it seemed fun, but I feel that it needs to improve abit for the aerial combos, oh and lacks the "self-hurt" thing that I like bragging to my friends that get beaten

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Ha. I love the self hurt idea. Really it affects who your fighting more than you, unless your like oh no I can't use these moves. Because they see it as fighting a man without legs. But really the self hurt thing is mental more than anything less. I do maybe 10% to myself every stock. But yeah self hurt is funny in real life to. I was talking to someone about mindgames and junk and randomly I smashed my head into a wall they freaked out worrying about me.

It messes with people. Plus I love the johns because there is no legit john fighting pichu you can't even say pichu is cheap what are you going to say? pichu is broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom