• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

photoshop drawings

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
okay so i wanna satrt a videogame comic strip similar to www.vgcats.com

here is my first and second attempt at drawing in photoshop and shawdowing and coloring. all with the mouse might i add. ill invest in a wacom tbalet soon.

2nd attempt./////////

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah man, u gotta get better, no point starting the comic yet, get more experience and then u can make the comics... still u draw better than me XD...

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
ya i wont start it till i get abit better with all this. heres an unshaded drawing im workin on right now.l

shaded almsot done

and now finsihed

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Why the hell are you drawing with a mouse? You're capable of much better stuff on paper. Just ink your pencils and scan them, or you could even get away without inking, or yet another option, you could do the pencils and then digitally ink them. But hardly anybody actually does the entire drawing on the computer, especially not without a tablet.

Also you might want to look up some colouring techniques, you're better off using the polygonal lassoo tool to do cel shading, you look like you're pretty shaky with the mouse.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
ok fdv i took ur advise and went with the cel shaded type of deal. i didnt look at a tutorial so i may have done it wrong but i went from my instinct and this is wat i got

and my next one

Top Bottom