• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Photos from Famitsu’s Super Smash Bros. 3DS guide

XKan

Smash Apprentice
Hey can someone translate these images? They aren't Famitsu, but they deal with Streetpass info and stuff!

PLEASE!
Mostly hard to read, but the part I could read about Streetpass at least, which is what you wanted:

"Battle your rivals with spinning tops over Streetpass!"
"Battle by running your spinning tops into your rival, knocking them off the map! The goal is to knock as many out as you can!"

The second one talks about the Soundtrack offer, by registering both to Club Nintendo, as the Famitsu magazine had covered.

The third image didn't load :\

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Mostly hard to read, but the part I could read about Streetpass at least, which is what you wanted:

"Battle your rivals with spinning tops over Streetpass!"
"Battle by running your spinning tops into your rival, knocking them off the map! The goal is to knock as many out as you can!"

The second one talks about the Soundtrack offer, by registering both to Club Nintendo, as the Famitsu magazine had covered.

The third image didn't load :\
THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is extremely helpful! I really appreciate it!
The Streetpass minigame sounds pretty fun. I wonder if you use your circle pad or the touch screen...

XKan

Smash Apprentice
THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is extremely helpful! I really appreciate it!
The Streetpass minigame sounds pretty fun. I wonder if you use your circle pad or the touch screen...
Looks like you use the touch screen to me. : ) You are most welcome!

wingedarcher7

The PSI Powerhouse
NNID
speedstar623
3DS FC
3411-2028-1159
I love the fact that they included the art for the new characters from the site, because those look absolutely gorgeous. Also, we got to see what Kirby looks like when he absorbs Robin! (If we hadn't already, I don't recall it personally)

Hopefully someone somewhere will translate this and we'll get some interesting details out of it like with that Streetpass thing.

XKan

Smash Apprentice
I love the fact that they included the art for the new characters from the site, because those look absolutely gorgeous. Also, we got to see what Kirby looks like when he absorbs Robin! (If we hadn't already, I don't recall it personally)

Hopefully someone somewhere will translate this and we'll get some interesting details out of it like with that Streetpass thing.
Indeed. If someone takes higher quality pictures or scans then I would gladly translate them for you all. : )

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Indeed. If someone takes higher quality pictures or scans then I would gladly translate them for you all. : )
I hope this works! I will be posting these individually. Just click them to enlarge them.

EDIT: Never mind. The others are still a little too low quality. :/

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
yeah
Ah, I cannot see them :(

To confirm Palutena's: B - Autoreticle, ^B - Teleport, vB - Counter and >B - Reflect barrier?
here is the mii pic:
EDIT: BTW, what is up with the gunner using the R button in its Neutral Special? Can anyone translate it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom