• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Philadelphia SMASHBROS. Bonanza

Team Genesis

Smash Rookie
PHILADELPHIA UNDERGROUND SMASHBROS. FIGHT-CLUB

Listen Up Ditty-Boppers....we have THE definitive place in Philadelphia for SMASH BROTHERs.....
We go HARD Every single night....

this IS-NOT a living room, basement or garage....I REPEAT...this IS-NOT a living room, basement or garage.....

we have a DUCKY...20,000sqft warehouse in the northeast where we hold NIGHTLY SMASHBROTHERS tournaments....YES.,..EVERY SINGLE night....ALL-NIGHT...until the last person decides to leave....

• First (6) People to Bring Their Wii and Game can compete all night ENTRY-FREE !
  • EVERYONE Must bring their own controller
  • Everyone gets a little cheesy id badge for return visits
  • $2.00 To get in before 8:00pm
  • $3.00 To get in after 8:00pm
  • STAY UNTIL YOU.....WANT!...to leave

www.tr-tournaments.com
1850 E. Sedgley Ave
Philadlephia PA 19124
testrun.paul@gmail.com

CASH PRIZES: $50 - $500
CASH ENTRY FEES: $5 - $50

We have an open pool tournament style...so we throw different ruled tournaments each night depending upon the attendance....IF you don't know about this...then NOW.....you know...check us out....

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
This seems like a scam. I like this direct quote from the website, "The entry fees start at $10 and go up to $100. And the prizes are paid in cash the following day to ensure everyone gets home safe each night. If you would like to compete....please come down and visit us, we will be glad to get you signed up and going." Now who the hell will pay an entrance fee of $100 is beyond me.

Top Bottom