• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom R (Rhythm Thief And TheEmperors Treasure) 4 Smash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I know the game will come out very soon, but i just wanted to express my newfound love for this character. If you don't know the game, Rhythm thief is a Rhythm minigame-based game for the 3DS, starring Raphael , or rather, his secret identity "Kaitou Phantom R" on the search for his missing father. The game sports a Prof. Layton-esque artstyle and is set in Paris.

One of the biggest reasons i want him in Smash is that I'd love to have a true music-based character, and (i know I will get hate for this) IMHO he is much more deserving of that spot than any character from Rhythm heaven could be - for one, he is obviously much more fleshed out as a character (and his style is awesome to boot), and also, he has been shown to be able to deflect projectiles and fight with his friggin' DANCE MOVES, leading to a very interesting possibility for his fighting style (you think Yoga-pose-inspired moves were cool? Try DANCING people off the stage!), and him tipping his hat would make for the perfect taunt and/or victory pose.

I might add to this later, but i have to play through this game. AGAIN. So I'll leave this here with a picture:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom