• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect Pivoting with Ike

PyroTakun

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ta-kun
I was wondering how many of you guys are utilizing Perfect Pivots with Ike? I'm still working on pulling them off consistently, but when I do get them they work so well. Ike already does really well with the bait-and-punish style of play, and Perfect Pivoting feels like such a great tool to add to his arsenal.

Is there anyone out there that's using this consistently, and if so, how good is it?

Last edited:

Mario766

Smash Lord
NNID
It's very useful if you can do it consistently. PP Jab, PP Down tilt, PP up tilt. All VERY useful.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
There's also approaching ftilt if you really want to be fancy.

I only find PP dtilt useful in situations where you're way too close to the opponent but don't want to jab.

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Can someone make a video of Ike doing various types of PP. I can't even recognize if I'm doing them or not, nor do I really understand which sorts of situations to use it in.

Last edited:

underpowered

Smash Cadet
Can someone make a video of Ike doing various types of PP. I can't even recognize if I'm doing them or not, nor do I really understand which sorts of situations to use it in.
Yeah, sometimes I have problems knowing if I've done it correctly, too (embarrassingly.)

Top Bottom