• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PEPESPAIN Presents Pac-Man Potential

ZeoLightning

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeoLightning
3DS FC
5455-9919-4674
Well that was sorta what i was gonna do, abit more tutorial ish and more of setups and what you can do with some angles. this is a good frame of reference though, maybe i'll just make pac-man showcases. idk, im in the lab with pac all the time but things i figure out people do as well so idk, i just wanna help my fellow pac-mains and people interested in picking him up

KaDeYa

Smash Rookie
I've been playing A LOT of PAC-MAN lately, so this was nice to see for a few pointers. Ironically, He was my first main in SSB4 but I ditched him for Mario and Sonic. It's nice to get back into him.

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
I am a swedish PAC-MAN main (who placed 9th at B.E.A.S.T V), and I would definitely say that Mega Man is better. Mega Man is much better at KOing, grabbing and zoning than PAC-MAN is.
You dont say? well okay then~
I've been working at trying to get a hang of the both of them, and they both seem tourney viable.

Professor Oats

Smash Cadet
NNID
Professor_Oats
SmashCapps really good post. I'm really proud that you decide to post my videos here, I really love PACMAN and I think that it's a really complex character that need to be exploded.

Many thanks!!!!!
Hey, do you know if the recent balance/bugfix patches took out some of these techniques? My friend is picking up Pacman, and I want to teach him stuff that's still doable. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

PEPESPAIN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PEPESPAIN
3DS FC
1306-8476-2667
Hey, do you know if the recent balance/bugfix patches took out some of these techniques? My friend is picking up Pacman, and I want to teach him stuff that's still doable. Thanks, and keep up the good work!
No, they are still working, I tried on Wiiu & 3DS :)

tennissnowball

Smash Rookie
NNID
Tennissnowball11
3DS FC
1997-0513-8444
It's nice Pac-Man is actually getting some love

Top Bottom