• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

People who went to E for All, what is Sonic's nuetral B?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
Nobody's talked about it yet, so what is it? Also, is the downward kick he does his down-B in the air?

Prime Time

Smash Apprentice
I do not know what the nea. B is, but his Down A is the weird sliding downwards kick...has horrible lag though from what I have heard

Magic

Smash Apprentice
He has, like, three different spin dashes, but they're all different.

Down-B is the most powerful, and is chargeable midair (akin to Jiggly's rollout) and it keeps going after it hits someone.

Side-B is another one, but when you hit someone, it pops you and them in the air where you can follow with an aerial.

Neutral-B is a homing attack, which can be used to get horizontal recovery. Also the weakest I think.

Interesting mindgames; which spin dash is he using? :p

Darkurai

Smash Master
Can you rapidly use the homing attack like you could in the Sonic Adventure games?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
hmmm i wonder what his /\+B will be
some type of recovery attack I think?
It's already up online...on the site....on the Dojo

If ya missed that it was in his introduction video as well

Heat X

Smash Apprentice
yep ur right
i havent been there since they just announced the bosses
but the spring is gonna be weird cuz the spring is just gonna materialize? and how about in midair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom