• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

People who are going to Apex who need an adapter

Skrlx

Smash Champion
If you are attending Apex, and you need an adapter, please post here. I'll compile a LIST of people who need one. Then people who have one (or access to one) can accommodate those players.

I'll go FIRST.

1. NEAR (XBOX 360)

Last edited:

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
\o\ Pidgey to the rescue /o/

i was planning on not going, but after Fays' recent real apex interest i want to go to hang out with my TR3G brothers

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
Well I was planning in buying the adapter as soon as Steve comes back from japan since I'm entering for 64, Melee, & PM again but I guess you can put me down.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Oh. You can still buy it. This is just for keeping track of who has adapters and who needs 'em. Want me to put you down as needing one and also having one?

For example, I had no idea that Unknown was part of the xbox 360 masterrace used an xbox 360 controller and also needed the adapter.

Last edited:

Sedda

Smash Champion
Steve is going to japan again this year? I thought he meant that he'd leave the adapters in south america

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
Well I didn't hear the whole story all that well but I'm getting one non the less, we both agreed to that.

Last edited:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
STEVE when you get back from Peru I am going to harass you about Xbox 360 compatibility

Top Bottom