• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PEnsacola Meetups"!"!?

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Was anyone at the tourney at play N trade on SUnday or if ur in the pcola plz post here so we can meet up at play n trade or somethin, they say if we can bring 25 or more people they will throw on a another tourney! plz post here if ur in the pcola gulfbreeze area

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
if i can find enough people to come on a weekend play n trade said they will hold a tourney for us if we get 25 or more people, the one we just had 74 people showed up, lol we only had 8 tv's

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I have a tourney going down this 28th julySaturday,it has a thread(T.H.O.D aka Exile presents can you Smash as muchas you eat). $5 door fee, $10 singles, $10 teams(per person). 621Willjohn Ave, Prichard, Al. 12:00 pm - 1:00pm warmups, 1:00 tourney will begin.My number is 251-457-1918 if you have any questions or just PM me.

Top Bottom