• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Penguins vs. Redwings GAME 5. Wow..JUST WOW!

M@v

Subarashii!
Penguins score to tie it up at the end of regulation, went through 3 OVERTIMES, and they pull out with a win and stay alive!!!!! Its back at mellon arena, where I think they have a solid chance to make this series 7 games. Discuss.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I think it'll be a seventh game win for Detroit. While I'm going for the Penguins, I really can't see them denying the Red Wings this series, as sad as it might be.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I don't know how anyone can like the Redwings. Also, Fleury became Stretch Armstrong after regulation.

xstompx

Smash Cadet
I don't see why you don't understand how people could like the Red Wings... what's to like about pit? The whiner Sidney Crosby? Whatever, Detroit finished them off, although the last two games (specifically game 5) had some of the most intense moments I've watched in a long time.

Top Bottom