• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peanut Gun

Elemental1ce

Smash Rookie
Just a curious question, how often do you guys use ur peanut gun, and in what sitituation?

PUDGE

Smash Apprentice
if u got any range at all, banana and gun
no charge gun is good just for a lil dmg and time

Grunge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J-wiggity
3DS FC
2938-8119-7719
I use it when i am a dash attack away from
them or a little farther

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
I use it pretty often. I use it after I've grabbed a banana, and I'm running away from my opponent. I also use it when my opponent is on the other side of the stage. A fully charged peanut is not something to sneeze at. It can inflict 30% damage with just a couple shots, and go completely unnoticed because it has no knockback.

Cardd

Smash Cadet
I use mine semi often,
a quick pop to stop them from charging
A charged one if there is other way to smash em when they are off the edge,
if there is a smash ball, good way to get it.
And my fav way,
If im off the edge and higher up, ill use it to ward against meteor smashes and other attacks, like so

IF im high, ill start charging it, and when im at the right distance to hit, or they almost hit me, i'll fire, and the momentum sends me back, enough to just dodge them, and enough to always reach the edge or hit them afterwards.

I like it.

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
I spam it in FFA's. In 4 player stock matches, I'll continune spamming the peanut popgun for the entire match. I'll also keep a nana in hand. I keep this up until there is one person left, then I go at them full force. They don't expect the complete change in my playstyle.

Edit: Whoops, I answered this thread already. XD

Top Bottom