• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach's useless up toss tactic

XinShot

Smash Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCCqbXrWywk

Honestly I can't find a thing useful for this except possibly forcing an air dodge.
Only works with up throw.
She does the full animation of an up-throw but I guess the ground cancels the actual throw and she just won't let go
Just short up and fast fall at the apex of her jump and c stick up.
Legit does nothing.
Sorry for the bad quality, i uploaded it from my phone

Just incase someone's already uploaded this, my bad feel free to delete this thread. I'm kinda new to the Peach boards.

Madame puff

Smash Journeyman
Reminds me of peach's fast fall down throw thing in melee where she wouldnt let go of the turnip.
Eh like you said it foces a air dodge so maybe you could float Nair? Or if someone has a horrible air dodge (example: peach marth jiggz) You could try and throw the turnip then usmash. But its probably risky to due to the fact that its not frame safe.

Also might be useful if you fake throwing a stich they air dodge and after the invicibility frames are gone you can nail em wih the stich. :3

ssbbrules2000

Smash Rookie
I am sorry if you are a Peach fan i just have to say this and please don't sue me for it.
In my opinion Peach is the worst character. As I said, this is my opinion

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Well actually, your character is the 3rd worst character... and ours is two spots above the most "average" character in the game.

I'm sorry, there I said it.

Top Bottom