• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach's best attacks per section.

Dee-SmashinBoss

Smash Ace
(Got this inspired from Gagelax, Ty)
I got decided to make a thread to see what Move Peach players think are the best from each section(Smashes,Tilts,Specials(with customs if you want, and if you do pick 1 from each special),Ariels,(dash attack by itself :p))

For her Smashes, I think it's her Fsmash
It has great range, high power, and each weapon has various uses giving it some good utility.
The move has consistently gotten better since melee and it's just a wonderful move that should be used a lot.

For her Tilts, I think her Utilt(this one was tough, no doubt)
Her Dtilt was a tough choice to decide from, but I decided Utilt.
The range is fantastic, being greatly disjointed and stopping ariel does while being good at juggling and can KO(Sweetspot is hard to land because it is on her body now)
I will admit it doesn't feel the same as in brawl, but it's safe to say it juggles better because of the sourSpot being placed differently.
I believe it does the most damage out of all her tilts as well.

For her Ariel(Very tough choice and I still question it) Up air.
This move has greatly improved from brawl.
It's faster, with greater range, much better at juggling, hits twice, disjointed hitbox, and is overall sooo good.
It may lack some KO power, but it's buffs greatly compensate, considering it can still be used to start/end combos and lead into a parosol getting some quick KOs.
This was a tough choice between her Dair and Fair(especially Fair)

Now for her specials.......This one is sooo tough too, they all have great uses..........DownB

This is her main thing to use for approaching because it gives her a useful projectile that helps with edge guards as well.
Because the chance of pulling out Stitch, Dot, Bob-mob, Saturn is higher, It's great for damage racking and can definatly change how the opponent approaches.
I am at school, so I will reedit this to include the Customs that I think are the best per special.

Let me know what you people think? Which of her smashes,tilts,Ariels, specials are the best and why?
We all would like to know, maybe you could convince us.

Tundra

Smash Cadet
NNID
Joyleaf
3DS FC
4012-3240-3546
Smash attacks: Up smash
I consider this to be one of the strongest up-smashes in the entire game. The sweet spot is ridiculously strong, and is capable of KO'ing your opponents at low percentages. Its only downfall is it's range and usability. It's a very situational move, and a good read is needed in order to hit someone with it.

Tilts: Down tilt
Great hitstun, reasonably quick, decent range and has wonderful combo potential. What more could you ask for? Landing a hit with this move just feels so satisfying.

Aerials: Forward aerial
This move is fabulous (despite being rather slow); it has great range and KOs early. This is easily her best killing option and links well together with her other aerials. I also really like the animation! Seeing Peach whacking her opponents with the royal crown
gives me goosebumps almost every single time.

Specials: Vegetable
This is one of the most important aspects of her moveset. They are a necessity to her neutral game, makes her less predictable and has the potential to ruin your opponents' day (etc.).

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Smash attacks: Up smash
I consider this to be one of the strongest up-smashes in the entire game. The sweet spot is ridiculously strong, and is capable of KO'ing your opponents at low percentages. Its only downfall is it's range and usability. It's a very situational move, and a good read is needed in order to hit someone with it.

Tilts: Down tilt
Great hitstun, reasonably quick, decent range and has wonderful combo potential. What more could you ask for? Landing a hit with this move just feels so satisfying.

Aerials: Forward aerial
This move is fabulous (despite being rather slow); it has great range and KOs early. This is easily her best killing option and links well together with her other aerials. I also really like the animation! Seeing Peach whacking her opponents with the royal crown
gives me goosebumps almost every single time.

Specials: Vegetable
This is one of the most important aspects of her moveset. They are a necessity to her neutral game, makes her less predictable and has the potential to ruin your opponents' day (etc.).
I cosign this post except I'd rank the smashes differently. #1 Fsmash, #2 Dsmash, #3 Usmash. Golf club is just really good and comparable to Marth's. Dsmash is my second favorite - I'm really sad it doesn't shield poke anymore, but I love it's range, multihits, and DURATIONNNNNNNNN. Seems to catch soooooo much. How she ducks with it also helps in avoiding moves, and immediately countering them.

Tundra

Smash Cadet
NNID
Joyleaf
3DS FC
4012-3240-3546
All of her smashes have their own usages and benefits, but I prefer her up-smash because of its amazing KO potential and usability. But yeah, her forward smash is pretty neat and reliable as well (I especially love the tennis racket).

Neku ネク

Smash Apprentice
I love all of her Smash attacks. Her Down Smash is my go-to smash attack because I can punish people easily with rolls and some situational landings (if they land near me). It racks up damage, which helps for later punishing moves (QFR Fair, Forward Smash, Up Smash, etc).

Top Bottom