• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach VODs at EVO 2015?

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
i was at EVO competing in melee and smash 4, so i didnt get to see if there were any streamed matches of any peach player in smash 4. was there any? i want them peach VODs.

pokio55

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pokio55
i was at EVO competing in melee and smash 4, so i didnt get to see if there were any streamed matches of any peach player in smash 4. was there any? i want them peach VODs.
I remember one guy who had the tag "4Naifus" and he fought against mr R as peach for 1 game. That is all I saw.
What was your username?

Tundra

Smash Cadet
NNID
Joyleaf
3DS FC
4012-3240-3546
I was watching the pool stream, looking for competing Peach players. Unfortunately, I found none, so I lost interest and went on to do other stuff. When I checked on the stream a bit later, a pool containing Peach had just ended. I was so disappointed, I nearly cried :c

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
I remember one guy who had the tag "4Naifus" and he fought against mr R as peach for 1 game. That is all I saw.
What was your username?
ADLP

i went 2-2 in pool D51, no streamtime

Last edited:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I know LLOD attended.

But its actually been difficult getting EVO vids in general since the Twitch broadcasts aren't published yet? Maybe there are now.

pokio55

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pokio55
I know LLOD attended.

But its actually been difficult getting EVO vids in general since the Twitch broadcasts aren't published yet? Maybe there are now.
I saw him play someone else. Dont remember who exactly but it wasnt peach!
Also, give it a another day for the videos i guess.

Top Bottom