• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Peach tutorials: How to recover.

Awesomecakes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stef-Pie
3DS FC
3093-7191-2175
Thanks for sharing. Yes, peach isn't fast enough to fight her way back on stage. You have to utilize peach's float well to create opportunities to get back.

About the parasol though. I always kind of assumed that it was just safe, but there have been times that I was spiked out of it from above. I've been told that it extends peach's hitbox up a little, so some moves can trade with it. Can you confirm/deconfirm this? Pit's Dair for example can beat out the parasol and kill you.

Also I think its worth noting that Side B can be used to get back if you sweetspot the ledge, or read something that you can intercept with it. But its risky because of how laggy it is when you miss.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If you get hit out of it like that is cause you did it too late. I have been hit out of that move due to me not doing it early. If you dish it out before the opponent, they can not hit you.

Top Bottom