• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Peach Tutorials: Approaching With Peach (Video)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch submitted a new guide:

Peach Tutorials: Approaching With Peach - Going through the basics of approaching as Peach

I explain the many ways to approach a Peach and what you can do off these approaches. Peach has many ways to approach a characters. How you do it all depends on the character you are up against and how the opponent is playing.

If you like the video, share it others who play Peach and are learning. Thanks for watching and if you want more Peach stuff and be updated with it all, check me out on youtube, twitter and twitch....
Read more about this guide...

Muffintasticman

Smash Rookie
NNID
Muffintastic_Man
3DS FC
4468-2343-8863
I just wanted to say how much I appreciate and respect your Peach technique posts and helpful tools to create a technical mind game against the opponent. Though I have Fox as my "main" I have very much relied on Peach to be my absolute fall back due to her turnip game in the previous games. Now with SSB4 and your helpful advice I can take the time to really practice these advanced techniques.

Also, we can now glide toss with her turnips thanks to "My Smash Corner", meaning that we can F-hard throw a turnip for a closer reach with a dash attack/grab. As well as do an instant U-hard throw the turnip when we are in the dashing animation. Due to the c-stick/control stick function will only allow us to throw it forward, not backwards/upwards/downwards. Thank you and keep up the great work!

Top Bottom