• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tips Discussion! Tips appreciated!

PieSandwich

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2664-2630-4028
Helo SmashBoards! Just a quick little bit about me.
I'm a Falco main from the mitten state, and have been playing SSBM competitively for a while now. I feel quite well on Falco, my main, and would love to pick up Peach as a secondary. But her playstyle is far different from Falco's, so I need a little guidance! Any tips on Peach whatsoever are appreciated. One big thing I need to know is if there's any Peach-specific tech skill I need to know? Like spacies have waveshining, is there anything tech-wise I should know for Peach? Thanks a bunch! Again, feel free to drop any tips related to Peach in general, too. Thanks again! :D

Raisin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4971-3853-0253
Hey there! Peach is one of the more unique characters in the game, much like Yoshi and Ice Climbers, in terms of you having to play her a lot differently than other characters. Peach's meta revolves around her float, her float canceled aerials, mixupss on shield, and her down-smash.

For Peach specific tech, check out MacD's video on Peach Advanced tech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvNgmahChOM

If you still have any questions after watching the video, I'll be glad to tell you whatever I may know, if I know. c:

PieSandwich

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2664-2630-4028
No problem! I've been a lot more active here on Smashboards giving any advice I know to help people. :D
Glad to hear it! As a SmashBoards noob, I'd like to let you know that you're doing well in the helpfulness department! ^_^

Top Bottom