• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach problems

Silverfox117

Smash Apprentice
So, I got wrecked today really hard by a super good Peach. My main is of no use, as Robin is just a terrible match up against Peach. I had a much better time with my secondary Greninja, and even took a few matches for myself, but none the less. I feel like Peach is one of my weaker match ups, so can I ask you. How would you play against hypothetically the best Peach in the world. How would you approach, what would you bait, how would you kill, tell me everything cuz I really need help.

David Galanos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Apost1e
I don't really know much about playing peach except that I (as a Greninja main) can juggle her a bit when she's above me cause she is floaty

RedBeefBaron

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Redbeefbaron
Check the matchup thread, when they were talking about this matchup Dark Peach gave a really in depth analysis. Like really in depth, he explained it very thoroughly. I think it was Dark Peach anyway.

Peashy

Smash Rookie
NNID
InsanityGii
3DS FC
4656-8242-0220
he's pretty detailed tbh

Top Bottom