• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Kill Moves

Hmmmm

Smash Cadet
NNID
Magykal
3DS FC
3883-7075-6475
This thread is all about good ways to K.O. with Peach, finding kill moves for her, etc.

A surprising thing I found is that when I was facing Olimar (CPU lvl 9) I got him off stage and I started plucking turnips and tossing them at him. The second turnip actually KILLED. The red lightning bolt popped up when I hit him with it. To clarify, I wasn't using a Down B custom move.

Anyone know any good Peach kill moves or an explanation of how I K.O.ed Olimar in his low 100s with a Turnip?

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
You hit him with a stitchface:

Some turnips have different faces than the standard one. The stitchface is the strongest one but the chances of pulling one are low. The Dot face (it looks like this: :) ) is also stronger than the regular one but it's much weaker than the stitchface.

Hmmmm

Smash Cadet
NNID
Magykal
3DS FC
3883-7075-6475
You hit him with a stitchface:

Some turnips have different faces than the standard one. The stitchface is the strongest one but the chances of pulling one are low. The Dot face (it looks like this: :) ) is also stronger than the regular one but it's much weaker than the stitchface.
Ah I see now. Thanks!

ChiePet

*~About That BASS.~*
NNID
ChiePet
Don't forget the weaker, but still important, Wink Faced Turnip.
Idk about 3DS, but usually it goes:
5 Normal Faces = 6-8%
Wink = 10-12% tiny bit more knockback
Dot = 16-18% bit more KB than Wink
Stitch = 34-36% and Extremely hard Knockback, even on 0% Characters.

BlackSheep

Smash Rookie
NNID
ChibiBlackSheep
3DS FC
4081-5611-8604
I was hoping to see this thread have more in it. Maybe I just missed other threads that discussed how to kill with her.

Seems like everyone is living a really long time against my Peach.

It used to be that her FSmashes, FThrow, USmash, DSmash, DAIR into NAIR, FAIR, Bair Combos, all killed at low percents in the other games.

In this game, it seems like my only kill options under 130% are Frying Pan, and FAIR.

What is everyone using around 100% to just get the kill??

PlsToHelp

Smash Rookie
From what I can tell in Training mode (on Sonic), at 100% USmash and FAir can both kill, but I don't know if they can be vectored out of.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Outside of gimps (Which only work on some characters) USmash is stupid strong at the top and gets VERY strong even with just a slight charge. Tennis Racket is a good kill move when you're closer to the ledge, always make sure you're at the right FSmash depending on where you want to kill.

busken

Smash Ace
On terms of being on-stage the solid kill moves are probably fsmash, upsmash, and dash attack. Off-stage fair, bair, and peach bomber are the best options.

rje457

Smash Cadet
Peach Bomber off-stage?!? I need to try and do this now, I never thought of doing an off-stage Peach Bomber to edge-guard.

JungHaio

Smash Rookie
I find it slightly hard to hit because there is a much larger Y-axis than when on the stage, and the opponent can be quite unpredictable in how they dodge. If you miss it, you can end up forced onto the defensive because your opponent got back onto the stage before you. However, it is almost a guaranteed kill if you can land it. (As long as the opponent is at a moderately high percentage of course.)

DrROBschiz

Smash Apprentice
From my play sessions

- Up Smash - Works mostly like it has forever though seems a bit weaker than I would like. Still reliably kills when sweet spotted.

- FSmash - Love the buffs here. Particularly with range. Hard to land but not as hard as before.

- Up Special - Oh man... this one is tougher to get (at least for me right now) but is very fun.

- Dash - Big surprise but if you are having a solid aggressive match you will be pleasantly surprised to have this weapon. Pretty easy to counter though.

- Utilt - Has to be sweet spot. Very tough because of timing. Since it balloons out you are more likely to hit the outside of the sweet spot. It almost has to be triggered with the character on your head.

- Stitch Turnip - Mentioned above. Doesn't hit nearly as hard as in previous games... unless you smash throw it i think? Still awesome.

- Up Air - What this move lost in power it gained in versatilty. Two Part sweet spot move. Not powerful but excellent for aerial chases at the top of the screen. If you are high enough up at the ceiling this can kill reliably. Just need to be able to get there fast enough.

- BAir - Can kill but requires high percents. I still use this a lot for building damage but its lost some of its range, momentum and it doesn't stay out as long.

Throws........ GAWD I miss having my kill slap..... Was one of the best most satisfying finishers from Melee.

There might be more I am missing but this is my list for now.

Top Bottom