• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach/Daisy Combos and BnBs Video

LadyLuckHerself

Smash Rookie

Good morning fellow Paisy mains! Finished my second Smash ultimate Peach/Daisy video, this time going over some breaking down combo starters and BnBs (bread and butters) for the character. Check it out, level up your combo game, and let me know what you think ^///^

Lions’s Sin of Pride

Smash Rookie
LadyLuck! You have that big turnip energy!

Lately I been just practicing:
SHFC (Short hop float cancel) Nair > DTilt > SHFC Uair (first hit only) > DTilt > SHFC Nair/Fair
It’s easily a 50%+ combo but sometimes either lag input or just muscle memory get the better of me and I can seem to get that first SHFC Uair.

But after seeing this.... all I can say is thank you and keep up the good work!

LadyLuckHerself

Smash Rookie
LadyLuck! You have that big turnip energy!

Lately I been just practicing:
SHFC (Short hop float cancel) Nair > DTilt > SHFC Uair (first hit only) > DTilt > SHFC Nair/Fair
It’s easily a 50%+ combo but sometimes either lag input or just muscle memory get the better of me and I can seem to get that first SHFC Uair.

But after seeing this.... all I can say is thank you and keep up the good work!
Aww! You're more than welcomed boo! Always glad to help other Paisy mains where I can, she's a pretty weird character and I've played her for years C: Honestly with the drag down Uair, I've found its a timing thing more than anything else, and of course, practice makes perfect C;

Top Bottom