• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach combo video *Take 2*

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I like to do creative things around here. And I gave this Peach section an official video thread that is now a sticky. Also help out alot in here which advice and tips when I can.

So I like to make a Peach Combo video with mutiple players. I try this a while Back. It was going good but then my PC got screwed and it had to be restarted. So all data was lost. I did not feel like going through it again. but now I'm willing to start it again. We have combo vids of pro peach players. so this one wont be out for the pros. But I do plan to make one for pros. I will be working on a series of combo videos. so bare with me here. it will take some time. Here is what some of my work will be

1st vid- what I am working on now

2nd- Pros with any active Pro Peach player out now and have rcent vids on youtube.

3rd- If I make a third one Might be another one of players below pro but are decent and very skilled

For this one I will be useing these Players:

Me

Professor pro

????????????

?????????????

???????????

Not sure as for the other three. Any Ideas will be great. They would need to have a good amount of vids to look at then I can start.

I was thinking of a way to start it but I want your opinion. should I.....

Mix all the players in the vid

or

Have each play have thier own segment with thier personal title entrance

also any ideas for a name or art work as for the title at the start would be great.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
:D im on this list thanks lol. I will try to get a few vids up on youtube where i pull off a few combos and a few clips that are going on my team combo vid.
I will try to think of a opening but i am not amazing with coming up with ideas:(
Becuse im a complete dummy when it comes to the knowledge about loading vids on youtube and taking vids off and stuff, i was wondering if you take any combos that i done that are already on youtube. or do i have to actually send you the match and you take the part you want because i dont have the matches on youtube :S. sorry i do not know :\\.
I do have new matches that i could get and send you a few combos in it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
the opening is just a picture of your choice I could use. The title I can do on my own taste. so If you have a Picture at the start of your section you want me to use just send it and I'll use it.

Top Bottom