• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach combo perhaps and a question...

D

Deleted member

Alright im not sure how easy/hard this is to DI out of but on peach, if u can get off an utilt, heres what u do. K so utilt, then djced uair, then DJC a dair quickly. You must time this right so that u get her the whole way down. Now right when u land, l cancel (duh). Now if they tech rolled, chase them and grab or dash attack. But if they dont, quickly get a shffled or djced nair (which ever u can do faster i guess). Ok this combo if done correctly and not tech rolled or DI out of, this will get from 40-80 damage. And also, do u guy think lcanceling nairs is worth it, cuz it has low lag anyways.

technomancer

Smash Champion
I'm going to look into this combo, because if Yoshi could combo peach, that would be pretty awesome. Also I will add in a downsmash.

BTW, if peach is using her dair on you, you can DI up and fit in an easy U-air, if she doesn't FC.

D

Deleted member

:yoshi: Always l-cancel.
Alright, i try, just lcanceling nairs is a pain cuz of the speed they are usually performed (at least when i use them).And if this combo works well, that would pwn cuz racking up all that damage on peach would be teh uber PWNZ0R(wutever that means) :-)

Top Bottom