• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach changes in 1.08

Re4gNarsil

Smash Cadet
Anything that has changed in the newest patch should be put here. I have so far confirmed most if not all attacks do the same damage and appear to have the same knock back.

Last edited:

Tundra

Smash Cadet
NNID
Joyleaf
3DS FC
4012-3240-3546
It might just be me, but does her fair seem a bit faster? The startup seems slightly quicker since the previous patch...

EDIT: Forget it, nothing has changed, sorry :c

Last edited:

Re4gNarsil

Smash Cadet
I feel overall (across the board) only a few things changed by 1% or less, and few noticeable things got nerfed/buffed.

Tundra

Smash Cadet
NNID
Joyleaf
3DS FC
4012-3240-3546
Every patch a peach main comes in saying this.

Kii
The placebo got the better of me.

I dream about a lagless fair every night and each time a new patch is released, I pray for my wish to come true. But alas, my dreams were shattered once again. ;__;

clydeaker

Smash Journeyman
I noticed Peach's forward air only did 13% damage once. I don't know if it's because I didn't fully connect or something. But almost always it's a 15% hit. This may or may not be due to the update.

Top Bottom