• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach & Chain~~~Grabbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I have been improving my Peach lately and right now I am learning how to chain grab fluently. And I have been wondering who can and can't Peach chain grab?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I know she can uthrow-chainthrow fox, falco, and capt. falcon to decent percentages. If they DI (directional influence), then it makes it a lot harder. You can try to stop that with jump-cancelled grabs.

I think she can chainthrow with her dthrow as well, but I'm not sure about that. I prefer uthrow.

pockyD

Smash Legend
uthrow on the 3 fast fallers; dash grab instead of jc grab is better for following DI

dthrow works on a lot of characters once or twice if they're ******** and catch on very slowly and not at all if they're not

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Try searching first next time. She chains space animals from 40% to around 100% (around 120% if they DI). Falcon starts around there and stops much earlier. Around a bit less than 40% to 80% or so.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Alright thank you all for the help, so far I have been easily able to chain grab fox, falco, cpt falcon. Is there anyone else i would test around but i am to lazy to

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
That's it for the definite chainthrows. Peach can also chain throw floaties such as Marth, other Peaches, etc with down throw, but if they DI, you won't be able to continue. The chain on Marth goes up to 76 before he bounces too far. On other Peaches, it goes to ~59 I think, but they can break out much much much earlier. I didn't bother testing any other floaties because you won't be chainthrowing much with dthrow. If you're facing towards the middle of the stage but want to fthrow them off, you *might* be able to dthrow, turn around, and regrab to fthrow, but because the animation is so **** long, it gives more than enough time to DI out.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
I've played with peach for a long time and still can't chain grapple properly with her. I can only do it on certain Characters

Mythos

Smash Cadet
It's not direct a chainthrow, but you can downthrow ganon and if he not DI again ... works not well on skilled players but at the edge you can downthrow him and turn around so you switched positions and fthrow him off the stage. works only at higher percentages

Cort

Apple Head
You should use search next time, I've seen plenty of Peach CGing topics...

She can CG space animals from ~25% to around 115% given any DI, if done perfectly. Also, do not jump cancel her grabs, her dash grab has much more range and is not hindered by the few frames you spend jump cancelling, the only difference is 10 frames of lag if you happen to miss, which you shouldn't.

I forget the %s for Falcon, but it's possible up to around 80-90%...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom