• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Bomber lag cancel

Neku ネク

Smash Apprentice
I've seen CPUs do this a lot and I was wondering if it was possible. What I'm referring to is using side b on stage and if it misses, they somehow can cancel the lag by several frames when her hips touch the ground and they're able to attack out of it very fast.

Is it possible for humans to do or am I just seeing things? (Which means I've been seeing the same crazy stuff over and over)

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Yeah, pretty sure that's a legit AT. It was discovered a while ago, so the original thread's probably going to be difficult to find, so probs just go to Q&A for more info.

Royal_Tea

Smash Cadet
NNID
Royal_MC7
Do you mean by doing it from the ledge or standing on stage?

From the ledge you can press down on the control stick > double jump right afterwards > and side-B. It negates some lag when you sit.

While standing you can short hop > Side-B when you are at the short-hops peak. If done correctly, it can negate most if not all lag

Neku ネク

Smash Apprentice
Do you mean by doing it from the ledge or standing on stage?

From the ledge you can press down on the control stick > double jump right afterwards > and side-B. It negates some lag when you sit.

While standing you can short hop > Side-B when you are at the short-hops peak. If done correctly, it can negate most if not all lag
I mean using it on the stage without short hops. I normally use it to catch rolls but sometimes I land just out of range of a person and I'm punished because the end lag is great. It's not useful to short hop for me because I fight short characters who can avoid it just as easily.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Woah that sounds spooky...well not really but is there any footage of this by any chance?

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Oh wait, sorry. I thought you meant off Side B-ing off the stage... My bad. I haven't heard of this before, so unfortunately I can't help much more... :(

Top Bottom