• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Approaches

SYKM

Smash Rookie
My only approaches are usually pulling turnips, dash attack or grab. What are some other ways of approaching with Peach?

I've been experimenting with approaching from diagonal angles with DJC bair and from above with DJC uair. Anybody got experience with those kind of options?

S/n: I would also like to know of the OoS options that Peach might use. Is it pretty much limited to FC nair?

Sycorax

Smash Ace
My only approaches are usually pulling turnips, dash attack or grab. What are some other ways of approaching with Peach?

I've been experimenting with approaching from diagonal angles with DJC bair and from above with DJC uair. Anybody got experience with those kind of options?

S/n: I would also like to know of the OoS options that Peach might use. Is it pretty much limited to FC nair?
Try attacking diagonally with FC aerials too. But hey approaches are limited. You basically named everything.

OoS you can sh nair (which is faster than FC nair), z drop a turnip, up-b, roll, full hop,

Watching videos is a good way to pick up new options you haven't considered.

DaNormZ

Smash Rookie
Throwing a Turnip and following up with a Arial can work sometimes also normally I try to get them to approach me since alot of people play defensive against peach.

flyboy__

Smash Cadet
This might be an old post, but for those looking back, keep in mind that these options get better and better by Peach forcing her opponent in the corner. Peaches tools are far more viable when her opponent has limited movement/options. One of the immediate ways to take space is to use platform-height FC fair, which IMO should be your bread and butter for safe approaches.

Top Bottom