• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PDOT needs your advice (Video's inside)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357

GofG

Smash Champion
AHHH!! TOO MANY P'S!!!! Pdot Professor Pro Peach!

In any case... Try to play close to the edge at all times. It won't matter if you get hit; Pichu is so light that she will basically either die or not die, it doesn't matter how close to the edge she is. You're going to want to get a bthrow off on the falco, then edgeguard him based on how he gets back.

If he illusions, dtilt, if he firebird's, fsmash.

I know nothing about fighting peach.

T0MMY

Smash Master
My suggestion:
Don't use the widescreen effect.

And don't air-dodge SD.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Thanks GofG..anyone else with some real advice (not just trying to get a few lol's like Tommy)..

T0MMY

Smash Master
what kinda dumb advice is that y write in the thread
That's the kind of advice I give people who have too much to improve on. Otherwise I'd spend all day typing what they need to learn; instead, they can just read my guide I diligently spent too much time on.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Why even bother replying then...really pointless.

Ive read that guide a long time ago..thanks for writing it but because I don't play the way your guide says so doesn't mean I have 'too much to improve on'.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Come to america and I'll show you how to play Pichu in person free of charge.
How's that for help? :^D

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Won't really be free of charge if I have to buy a plane ticket...

Thanks anyway sir!

T0MMY

Smash Master
Free of charge on my part :^p
Though, I'd like to start working on my tutorial video... I'm sure that'd help a lot of people. The only problem is why would I want to help anyone with Pichu? It's like that saying about the world's tallest ******... haha

Top Bottom