• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PDjcffLc Aerials

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
This is pretty much very similar to DJcfflcing, but instead of doing the initial jump, you press down on a platform. This seems to be a bit quicker than DJcfflcing because you don't have the initial jump start up lag, however its a bit harder to.

I am pretty sure this has been discovered, but I was just wondering if others implement it into their game or have found any use for it.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
So you're saying you tap down (when standing on a platform), then DJ (before you actually drop through), and then immediately aerial, ff, and l-cancel?

Have you tested it out? I don't know a lot about Ness, but it seems like it could only work if you DJ'ed before you actually fell below the platform, and that would require REALLY fast fingers.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
^^ pretty much

its not really any harder than fast Djfcffling. If anything it is a bit easier since you do not have to tap x or Y fast really quickly but can just hit down and then x or y near simultaneously.

I have tested it out and i'm trying to figure out for somepossible uses other than barely quicker aerials. I've come to realize that I have done this without noticing before.

I was able to slow down the timing of it a tadbit so that ness dips under the platform as he double jumps and lands back on the platform with an attack. This seems to be a bit useful since going under the platform protects ness from some attacks [especially get up attacks and most other grounded moves your opponent may try on a platform]

The Phenom

Smash Lord
hmmm good insight about staying under ledges. Never new it was safe to stay under them when playing as Ness.

Lol are you like the only Ness dude? I'm the only Game and Watch dude lol. lol I need to get to bed.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
dude holy crap

that's so many letters
lol When I first read this thread I was like "What is this gibberish?" Then I realized it was the Ness boards so it HAD to stand for platform-down jump cancelled fastfallen l-cancelled aerials.

@ Phenom: The low tier boards need more activity. I'm trying to learn to play some low tiers (Roy, Y.Link, etc.) just so I can add my own input.

Low tiers are so hard to use, but when you get better and start winning with them every once in a blue moon it really feels fulfilling.

Top Bottom