• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Payouts in Brawl thus far in 2014

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
I found an interesting website here: http://www.esportsearnings.com/players but saw that the smash, and FGC, pay-outs were wildly incorrect. SO, I did a little digging around for brawl. This is just for the year of 2014, I may go back further later, MAYBE, and I may add melee/pm/64 totals, MAYBE. If anyone else wants to do that, feel free! it isn't fun lol

If a results thread didn't list pay-outs, they were not included, the only exception being when the results thread linked to the main thread, so I could look at buy in and do the math myself. This is a pretty big deal, because events like KTAR and Shuffle V were not included, and they are very large events. Make sure you add pay-outs to your results, everyone!

also note this is only using the results forums of smashboards.com. Therefore, Allisbrawl, facebook, TourneyLocator and other sites not included
I'll try to keep this up to date~

Tournaments featuring only brawl in 2014:

$2,803 paid out in total

Tournaments featuring both Brawl and P:M in 2014:

$3,352 paid out in total

Tournaments featuring both Brawl and Melee in 2014:

$145 paid out in total

Tournaments featuring both Brawl and 64:

$64 paid out in total

Tournaments featuring Brawl and any other game combinations:

$12,339 paid in total

Total tournaments featuring Brawl in 2014:

$18,703 paid in total for the game Super Smash Bros, Brawl. between Jan. 1, 2014 and April 13, 2014

Last edited:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I ran a Brawl/64 tournament a few weekends ago

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I don't post results anymore :p

But if it matters:
1. CT DeLux ($27) / Teh Future ($27) 3. Zeton ($10)

Last edited:
Top Bottom