• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parasol Confirmed

Louie G.

Smash Hero
What slipped under the radar during Rosalina's reveal is that her pictures confirmed Peach's U-Special as her parasol once again, as I believe this is the first we've saw of it thus far.
Parasol Confirmed.jpg

I could be wrong, tell me if it was confirmed before this.

bloodbuzzed

Smash Apprentice
I was hoping for Perry to be her parasol as well. Hopefully she will have some kind of reference to Perry (or to the game at all) this time around. It would be cool if her guard was her crouched down beneath Perry, sort of how like Yoshi hops into an egg.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Yes it is, too bad she can't hide underneath it and block all of the attacks thrown at her though. :p

I fear we may never see any Super Princess Peach representation in this game, which is really too bad since the game was really fun.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
I was hoping for Perry to be her parasol as well. Hopefully she will have some kind of reference to Perry (or to the game at all) this time around. It would be cool if her guard was her crouched down beneath Perry, sort of how like Yoshi hops into an egg.
2 Parasols 1 Girl.

Yes it is, too bad she can't hide underneath it and block all of the attacks thrown at her though. :p

I fear we may never see any Super Princess Peach representation in this game, which is really too bad since the game was really fun.
I'd play it, but I'm a boy.

Is anyone else gonna point out that Rosalina's apparently flying?

Not just winged characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Well, There are always Custom Movesets.

Top Bottom