• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paper Mario moveset thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
I'm sorry if there is already a Paper Mario thread, I don't see it. Most of the threads in this section compose of a characters chances of appearing or in a form of wishlist.

I'm feeling a moveset thread could be a fresh feel for us.Now then, lets look at the franchise of Paper Mario(I haven't played Sticker Star but I grasp the concept. However, because of this I will not be using Sticker Star potential movesets).

Use of items, badges, star power, jumping, and hammer prowess. He also has a pethora of partners from his previous games.

I won't comprise an entire moveset so you guys have room to think up your moves as well.

Neutral A(Standard attack)
-Bow(Paper Mario 64), consecutive slaps.

Forward Smash
-Ultra Hammer. Mario takes aim and spins his hammer. Initial hit has strong hitbox, the rest of it does multi hit(Young Links Up B).

Up B
-Parakarry/Yoshi. Carried high into the air. Acts like Snakes Cypher. If you press B again while flying, Yoshi will throw an egg and Parakarry will perform a shell dive(Mario Kart Blue Shell without explosion).

Down B
-Watt. Watt smashes the floor making anyone within range paralyzed for a set period.

Down Throw

-Goombella and Goombario will headbonk into the ground while Mario holds his opponent.

Taunt1
-Mario turns to the screen and wags his finger.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom