• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena's Guidance

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Since this is pretty much the equivalent to Snake's codecs from Brawl, how do you guys think the conversations are gonna go?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I do have one that I did up several months ago...

Pit: Lady Palutena, who's the woman with the star-shaped creature?

Palutena: Her name is Rosalina. She's known as the guardian of the cosmos, and the adopted mother of the Lumas.

Pit: So she's basically a goddess who raises aliens?

Palutena: Pretty much. As a young girl, Rosalina tried to help a stray Luma find its mother. However, during that time, Rosalina's own family passed away, leaving her without a mother or father.

Pit: That's quite sad to hear.

Palutena: Yes, but despite this, Rosalina managed to make a new family by raising the many different Lumas that exist throughout the universe. Each Luma has the ability to become a new planet, a new galaxy, or even a Power Star, making them very important to us.

Pit: But where do they even live? Surely Rosalina has a home.

Palutena: Rosalina lives at the Comet Observatory, which also operates like a space ship. It also serves as a nursery for the Lumas, thanks to the Grand Stars that keep it active.

Pit: Okay, now I feel even more paranoid.

Palutena: Relax Pit, Rosalina is actually a very gentle person, and the Lumas are very peaceful as well. In fact, Mario actually saved them when the Comet Observatory's Power Stars got stolen.

Pit: After hearing that, I'm beginning to pity her. I guess even a goddess has her tough moments in life.

Palutena: I wouldn't underestimate her though. Rosalina may be gentle at heart, but she's also strong in combat, especially while working together with the Luma. If you're not careful out there, they might send you to another galaxy.

Pit: Thanks for the warning there...

Palutena: No problem Pit, good luck out there.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
I wonder how it's gonna be if it's actually Pit & Palutena in the battlefield. Either Viridi speaks instead of Palutena or Palutena trolls Pit and act's evil or like Psuedo Palutena.

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
:4darkpit:

Pit: Hey Pittoo! Ready for some Light vs Dark?

Dark Pit: I told you to stop calling me that!

Palutena: Oh come now don't get so upset Pittoo. It could've been worse.

Dark Pit: Give me one thing that can be worse.

Palutena: If Pit chose the name we'd be calling you "Pittooey".

Dark Pit: ...

Pit: It's pretty great right Pittoo? ...Pittoo?

Dark Pit: I stand corrected. In fact we could have that match RIGHT NOW! -charging noises-

Pit: N-N-N-NO WAIT WHERE ARE YOU AIMING THAT- Guh!

Palutena: That's the spirit you two!

(I'm terrible at this)

mark welford

Smash Ace
Palutena: Pit you know who that is right?

Pit: Of course! that's Mario!

Palutena: He has the knowledge of a plumber, top notch doctor, race kart driver, pro golfer and tennis umpire and he is all around athlete too he's no slouch in battle either Watch out for his super jump punch!

Pit:

Palutena: Go out there and show him he is not the only star! I believe in you pit!

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
:4pit:

Pit: Hey Pittoo! I see you changed a bit, looks great on you!

Dark Pit: Nice try, but that isn't me.

Pit: W-Wait! But that means...

Palutena: Did Pandora's Mirror of Truth get fixed?

Pit: B...But I did a whole jump kick and everything...

Dark Pit: And I just took care of her back in her dimension AND the Rewind Spring. Something's definitely fishy.

Palutena: Well whatever it is that clone can't be roaming about freely Pit. Take him out before he starts wrecking havoc!

Pit: Will do Lady Palutena! Although this is giving me some deja vu for some reason...

Dark Pit: -coughs-

(Meanwhile)

(Clone) Pit: Hey Pittoo! I see you changed a bit, looks great on you!

AuraShaman

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraShaman
3DS FC
0018-0281-9044
Say, will this thread also allow any Guidances for non-playable characters? I'd certainly like to try out a few funny dialogues that I've made!

SharpEdge

Smash Rookie
Now I'm curious if they are going to call the VAs back in to do guidance for DLC Characters (Mewtwo) or if they have a canned "I don't know this creature Pit, be careful!" message ready.

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
Now I'm curious if they are going to call the VAs back in to do guidance for DLC Characters (Mewtwo) or if they have a canned "I don't know this creature Pit, be careful!" message ready.
I feel that, at the very least, Mewtwo will get one, as he isn't too far off from the main games development cycle. I also have to say, I really hope Mewtwo guest stars in his own guidance conversation, I mean, the only guest stars we've got are Dark Pit in his own, and Chrom in Robin's (And no, he's not in Lucina's sadly...not even going to support his own daughter, that's kinda rude Chrom) and I feel that Mewtwo being a guest star would make up for the lack of guests (I mean, they missed out with Doc Louis, the whole thing with Lucina, and even someone from Xenoblade like Reyn or even Dunband). Other then that I feel these 3 things should be mentioned:
1. The fact that he's late to the party, referencing that he is DLC.
2. Reference the people who say "Oh, but Lucario/Greninja are similar to Mewtwo!" and poking fun at them.
3. Have a short chat between Viridi and Mewtwo about Humanity, even if it's brief.

Top Bottom