• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena's Color Swaps and Alternate Costumes

jigglover

Smash Lord
There should 100% be a colouring based off of the Chaos kin seeing as how it actually plays a large part in Paluten character... And gothic Palutena would just look incredible.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So far, she'll have her regular one, a red one, a blue one, a better green one, and a gold one to fit Pit's costumes. The dark one can be a custom dark Palutena one or inspired by Medusa with dark hair similar to hers before becoming a monster. That's probably what I'm going with so far.

loganhogan

Smash Ace
I really like how she looks in the red dress and blonde hair recolor on the first page.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I would like color swaps/costumes based off Viridi, Medusa and Amazon Pandora, if those are in, then I'm happy.

Sonic 2099 The Hedgehog

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonic09Hedgehog
3DS FC
4038-6177-1632
Not What i Asked but Thanks for this. Besides i asked a Lot of People how to Change Them Colors but No One Ever Answer it. So Thank you to Help me with this.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Wait... Nobody talked about Palutena's alt colors?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzIitf93t0Y&feature=player_detailpage#t=495

While the Viridi and Medusa alt are clearly references to the said godesses, I'm surprised to see many people calling the 7th alt a Hades reference... If anything, it's somekind of "Dark Pit" alt. The scepter even share the silver bow's colors.

Same goes for the Dark blue one, being called a Pandora alt. That's weird.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Not sure if it's intentional or not, but I'm still taking the purple alt as a Hades costume. I'd argue the blue alt is Pandora, for that matter, if only because the colours chosen tend to have some sort of deeper reference to them.

It could just be Sakurai picking colours he likes, but I'm choosing to attribute inherent meaning to them all the same. Death of the author and all that.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Not sure if it's intentional or not, but I'm still taking the purple alt as a Hades costume. I'd argue the blue alt is Pandora, for that matter, if only because the colours chosen tend to have some sort of deeper reference to them.

It could just be Sakurai picking colours he likes, but I'm choosing to attribute inherent meaning to them all the same. Death of the author and all that.
Last one is definitely Medusa (trust me, Medusa was my most wanted character ._.).
Every details are there: the purple to red gradient, golden patterns, red belt, even the scepter have Medusa's scepter colors!

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Last one is definitely Medusa (trust me, Medusa was my most wanted character ._.).
Every details are there: the purple to red gradient, golden patterns, red belt, even the scepter have Medusa's scepter colors!
Wait, did I say purple? Sorry, I mean the black one.

For reference's sake, let's just say I mean "the dark one that isn't Medusa". >w<;;

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Wait, did I say purple? Sorry, I mean the black one.

For reference's sake, let's just say I mean "the dark one that isn't Medusa". >w<;;
Oh, the dark one!

Well... I lacks even more details from Hades to me x) But Hades doesn't really have clothes, so it's hard to define how it should be on Palutena...

With "Dark Palutena" staff and Shield being like the silver bow, I'm pretty sure it's a dress made to be like Dark Pit. Well, not really a reference to Dark Pit himself, but a Dark counterpart.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Oh, the dark one!

Well... I lacks even more details from Hades to me x) But Hades doesn't really have clothes, so it's hard to define how it should be on Palutena...

With "Dark Palutena" staff and Shield being like the silver bow, I'm pretty sure it's a dress made to be like Dark Pit. Well, not really a reference to Dark Pit himself, but a Dark counterpart.
Oh, of course. As I said, I'm just personally taking it as a Hades alt, or at the very least, the closest we have to the Lord of the Underworld being playable in the game itself. ;P

The purple one is definitely Medusa, though, in the same way that the red one is Viridi. That's pretty much undeniable.

lordgiratina7000

Smash Rookie
NNID
vaporeon6000
3DS FC
4983-4929-8196
Wait... Nobody talked about Palutena's alt colors?

While the Viridi and Medusa alt are clearly references to the said godesses, I'm surprised to see many people calling the 7th alt a Hades reference... If anything, it's somekind of "Dark Pit" alt. The scepter even share the silver bow's colors.

Same goes for the Dark blue one, being called a Pandora alt. That's weird.

Thank you for this! I have been looking for a proper picture of Palutena's Alts.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I only just noticed that her forehead jewel changes colour to match her current palette.

Nice touch, Sakurai, nice touch~

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
The blue one is definetly a Pandora based alt. The blue and purple while they have a different tone resemble her amazon design.
The 3rd one looks like Phosphora btw

Top Bottom