• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena Hit/hurt box Visualizations

Arildis

Smash Rookie
Hit/hurtbox Visuals

Blue = Hurtbox
Green/Yellow/Orange/Red = Hitbox
Black = Spike
Red = Armor

青 = くらい判定
緑/黄/オレンジ/赤 = あたり判定
黒 = 裏メテオ
赤 = 裏メテオ

Grounded Moves:

Aerials:

Specials:

Grabs ||| 掴み:

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Interesting. Just to make sure: How do you turn on Hurtbox visualizations on Smash Forge?
Also, I don't think you need to slow down the move's framerate while recording. Gfycat allows you to slow down the webm as much as you want. You can just set it to the regular 60FPS and if anyone wants to see each individual frames, they slow down the recording.
Either that, or you can provide pictures of all the hitboxes like I opted to do when I did Marth and Lucina's hitboxes.

Arildis

Smash Rookie
Interesting. Just to make sure: How do you turn on Hurtbox visualizations on Smash Forge?
Also, I don't think you need to slow down the move's framerate while recording. Gfycat allows you to slow down the webm as much as you want. You can just set it to the regular 60FPS and if anyone wants to see each individual frames, they slow down the recording.
Either that, or you can provide pictures of all the hitboxes like I opted to do when I did Marth and Lucina's hitboxes.
Make sure you import the params from data/params/fighters because otherwise you wouldn't have hurtbox visuals. Also make sure it's turned on in view render settings.

Top Bottom